Thursday, October 25, 2007

howdy!
I Know its been awhile, but i've been really busy. with school, work, and church. I haven't had time to do much of anything. But the Lord is good the past four days was missions conference and the Lord really spoke to my heart through the messages. I also received my scholarship from Chick-fil-a which has been in the works for quite a while now, i have it now and it couldn't have come at a better time. God is so good.
well theres not much else to report right now. please pray that God will give me wisdom in some dicisions i need to make and in some situations that have arisen in my life.
Our fall break is Nov. 2-6 so i'll try to post again then. God Bless You. Bye for now.

1 comment:

HsKubes said...

It was great to read an update!
How wonderful that you received your scholarship! A blessing I'm sure.
Continuing to pray for you as you seek the Lord and wisdom in decisions.
"If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him." ~ James 1:5

~ Mrs. K